Terms and Conditions
30 Day Warranty with Mobile Vehicle Inspections
30-day mechanical warranty free cover is offered on Comprehensive and Gold vehicle inspections. If any mechanical faults are found in engine/ transmission or differential within 30 days of the inspection. Excludes all other parts.
Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- Fault must have occurred within the 30 days of inspection day
- Mobile Vehicle inspections must be notified within 30 day prior having any repair
- Warranty must be activated within 3 days on inspection day
- Prior of any work done all repairs must be authorised by the Mobile Vehicle Inspection
- Repairs must be carried out by Mobile Vehicle Inspections or an authorised repairer
- Vehicle must be repaired within 30 days of inspection day
- The Repairer must be paid for the full cost of repairs and customer must submit the statement of work and paid invoice to Mobile Vehicle Inspections
- Warranty must be activated by calling Mobile Vehicle Inspections ( please note activation code )
- claims under the warranty must be up to the limit of the mechanical warranty claim limit ( engine up to $500 / transmission up to $500 / differential up to $500)
This complimentary FREE cover is a minimal cover only and it covers the failure of the internal lubricated parts of the engine, gearbox and the differential only, no other parts or faults are covered
Limitation of liability clause
Any damage arising from wear and tear, theft, misuse, use of the vehicle in motor sports, fire or accident, neglect, fire or accident, abuse or lack of maintenance or any problem arising from the failure to maintain proper fluid levels or contamination of fluids.
- If vehicle continues to be used after a fault is detected and precautionary measures are not taken to minimise further damage to the vehicle’s mechanical components, as soon as a fault is detected.
- Commences or carries out repairs and/or diagnosis or disassembly is commenced without the express authority of Mobile Vehicle Inspections
- Vehicle is under manufacturers or statutory and / or dealer offered warranty
- Parts associated with vehicle maintenance services are not warranted
- Brakes, steering, and suspension items are not warranted
- Damage arising from the use of the vehicles in races or motor events, competition, stunts, the cartage of livestock or as a result of negligence.
- Any fluid leaks, overheating , blown head gasket, oil burning or gas leaks
- Vehicles modifications that don’t meet the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Manufacturing faults and recalled items
- Brake, Clutch and other linings or pads are specifically excluded
- Turbo or supercharger
- courtesy vehicle
- Electrical components including batteries
Any components not specifically referred in this contract are excluded.
- Vehicle must be taken to an authorised repair centre to suggest the possible problem cause. If the fault comes within the scope of this warranty cover then
Mobile Vehicle Inspections must be contacted by the customer or repairer
- Mobile Vehicle Inspections reserves the right to inspect the vehicle prior to authorising any repairs, and the vehicle’s problem must be occurring at time of diagnosis.
- Provided the damage suffered has not arisen in breach of the contract Mobile Vehicle Inspections may authorise the repairer to conduct approved repairs, Mobile Vehicle Inspections reserves the right to conduct repairs by a repairer of its choice.
- Mobile Vehicle Inspections reserves the right to inspect and diagnose the vehicle Displaying the fault(s) prior to authorising any repairs.
- Any repairs / adjustments / Diagnosis, components removed or commenced without authorisation from Mobile Vehicle Inspections will render the claim null and void.
- Mobile Vehicle Inspections may at its absolute discretion, in respect of the damage, agree to pay the reasonable cost up to the maximum monetary limits set out in this contract.
- Faults or potential faults not addressed, detected by a Mobile Vehicle Inspections inspector at time of inspection are not covered by this warranty.
- Vehicles recorded as a Repairable Write Off will be excluded.
For an extensive cover please contact Mobile Vehicle Inspections.